Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking Up the Heavens


In the Province, I usually got the chance to see and observe the skies. In those times, nature was close to me all the time wherever I would go. The sight would always remind me about the creator of this world, and the mysteries surrounding his creation. Then, I was just too naive about a lot of things, for I was just moving around within that tiny spot of the globe. Well, after all, there was nothing much to envy for my knowledge of worldly affairs was too limited. Now that I am out here, flanked with vast information and things to long for, things have changed; my little world has now expanded far and wide reaching different horizons. Though I seldom see that mysteriously grandiose vastness above me, but, nowadays, I begin to see the mysteriousness inherent in life itself through people and circumstances. The man in the above photo seemed to be intently scanning the horizon. Has he been searching for something or just leisurely looking at the wonderful sight above him? Well, nobody knows for sure, but whatever the reason of his action, like you and I, he must have been curious of what's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment